Tuesday, July 20, 2010

jery deli in marina del rey (cocksuckers) Date: 2010-07-20, 10:52AM PDT Reply To This Post I love a good peanut butter shake. Rubys diner in redndo

jery deli in marina del rey (cocksuckers)

Date: 2010-07-20, 10:52AM PDT
Reply To This Post

I love a good peanut butter shake.
Rubys diner in redndo amkes a great one.
They also make a good one mixed with oreo.
Jerrys deli made a good shake for 5 years.
Somehow I went in a month ago and they made me a shake with like way too much peanut butter.
I sent it back saying only a little peanut butter.
It came back strong as nuclear power plant again.
I sent it back again.
3rd one same.
I am like wondering if language barrier since mexican waiter.
I say please very small amount of peanut butter.
Yes 4th one is same brown mud. Like peanut butter pudding.
At this point I just give up, and thankfully they take it off the bill. I leave a big tip.
I come back 2 weeks later.
Same shit.
So I see this waitresse whos cool and she makes second one and life is good.
Last night WAO NELLY
I get this surly mexican kid and when he bring me the mud, and I am a fool to not drill it into his brain when I am ordering that I want vanilla shake with bit of peanut butter, but I didn't htinking no way it can happen again!
WRONG
fucking mud arrives and I am liek please this is way too strong/too much peanut butter [ it is color of a milky way bar ] and the dude is all like we can't take the shake back we get in trouble and I am liek ok leme talk to manger.
So this fat mexican guy comes over and i can tell his ass wants to regulate me and I am also feeling liek there is this mexican on white racism thing going on liek I am some kinda fucker who wants to make life ahrd not just someone who doesn't wan't 1 scoop of vanila with 5 scoops peanut butter and is sick of how fucking had it is to get it right after I fucking say exactly what I want.
So I am extra nice to this sloth, and even then he says "we are not specialsits in shakes" to which i wanted to say "obviously" but didn't.
So we spy this one short cool mexican dude who is good, and we say that guy [his sister was one who made good one before] and HE brings out a muddy one.
I am at end of rope at this point, and even my mexican bud gave the mud, but I dont say shit, leave the tip. I wonder as I leave did the stupid fat ass manager make him give same mud to see if I am ok with it since its the waiter I like, somehow proving I am inconsistent racist, but the shake 95% untouched on the table shoulda cleared up that stupid idea from thier tiny brains.
I thought about throwing shake all over the table.
I should not have left a tip.

Why are people such fuckheads? Why they gota be stubborn union like fools? Why can't they jsut listen to the customer and make damn shake with mostly vanilla n ttad of peanut butter? Why si this so hard?

Part of me wants to go back and order and see [hek maybe film it] how many times I have to send it back for them to get it right.

I am also kinda pissed the lil bitch who started this obviously went round saying I am the shake terrorist even tho I left her mad tip the first time.
CUNT

there is no penalty for being a fucker.
That is what is wrong with USA
People should have right to be a fucker, and to then starve to death, makign 1 penny an hour, unless they get it together.

No comments: