Saturday, April 24, 2010

White kids getting tortured at black/mexican schools. (OC ) Date: 2010-04-24, 3:29AM PDT Reply To This Post I spoke to my sister earlier today and I

White kids getting tortured at black/mexican schools. (OC )
Date: 2010-04-24, 3:29AM PDT
Reply To This Post

I spoke to my sister earlier today and I was asking her how my nephews were doing. My oldest nephew is in junior high, a 7th grader, and one of the few white kids at his junior high in San Bernardino. The school is mostly mexicans, then its blacks. My sister said they torture the white kids at school. My nephew is very smart, and has received many math awards and has very high state API test score in all subjects. There are many horrible stories my nephew tells. He said, the mexican kids like to go up to the few white kids and punch them in the arm, or in the back and run away. At lunch the black kids go up to the white kids in groups of 10 and say, give me your money. My nephew came home from school with a big bruise on his arm one day and my sister asked him what happened and he said some mexican kid ran up to him punched him in his arm and ran off. My nephew has been in one fight there, when he was sitting at a table at lunch by himself, a mexican kid ran up to him and punched him in the back of his head and said "mamone" whatever the fuck that means. And my nephew couldnt take it no more and got up and fought the mexican kid in front of everyone. He made the mexican kids nose bleed, and believe it or not, they stopped messing with him from that day on.

He said they harass the few asian kids there too. The mexican kids would follow the asian kids around in groups of 10-15 and say "idiot", "retard", "stupid". My nephew's only friend at school is a vietnamese boy named Tommy. Tommy is also very smart. He told me that one day Tommy got into a fight with another mexican kid there whom kept messing with him, and the mexican security guard to break up the fight, yanked Tommy's arm so hard that he had to wear an arm brace for 2 weeks. The security guard didnt touch the mexican kid at all. Tommys parents tried to sue the school, but had no grounds to do so for some reason. I also feel bad for tommy.

Unless you're black or mexican, dont raise your children in the Inland Empire. Dont bring kids into this world and have them put up with monsters like this. Childhood is the precurosor of what you will be like as an adult. Go to college, get a good paying job, and move into a nice area. Then have kids.

No comments: