Sunday, July 10, 2011

I can quote most of empire strikes back whiel cursing the new movies. I know d&D ripped of palladium fantasy for 3rd ed rules and saw it happen. I a

I can quote most of empire strikes back whiel cursing the new movies.
I know d&D ripped of palladium fantasy for 3rd ed rules and saw it happen.
I am pissed ad&d still has no summoner, binder, diabolist, alchemist, or mind mage classes.
Wonders why elric by moorcock is not movie-ized like lord of the rings.
Thinks firefly's plot overrateed but world and characters were cool.
Am liek why is le bron james paid 48mil in 1 year if all he is is a gunner?
Plan workouts on paper once in a while even if i don't do them.
Want a nissan leaf but wish it had more than a 75 mile range.
Wonders why military isnt converted into power line laying brnach of governmetn and power generator creation branch but still like austrian school or even geoist economics.
ok thats too much already jeesh im having too much fun

No comments: