Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am behind chuck moore

http://colorforth.com/vTPL.htm

Moore v TPL
TPL's threat is this: I've agreed not to interfer with the licensing program. And I certainly don't intend to.

Our agreement stipulates that disputes be resolved by Arbitration. But Leckrone claims that exercising that right would interfer. So I have no legal recourse? I don't think our justice system works that way.

So I'll try to defend my rights. And outline here some of the issues:
Royalty Payments
I'm not getting any.
Patent Ownership
TPL has falsely claimed ownership of MMP.
Commercialization Agreement
This is the Agreement I signed in 2003, when I was still young and naive. I would not sign such a thing now.

I am posting it to explain the references in those portions that Leckrone made public when he recorded them with USPTO. They are here and here as referenced elsewhere.

I had known Leckrone for 15 years. I thought he was my friend; that our interests were aligned; that I could trust both him and his judgement. I was wrong.

I'm not a lawyer, but this contract is bad. It's verbose, complicated, redundant and probably inconsistent. It doesn't say what it means or mean what it says. It requires adjudication, which is what a contract is supposed to avoid.
Annotated Commercialization Agreement
This is the ComAg annotated to indicate my understanding of it.

No comments: