Friday, April 24, 2009

Re: Why are guys such jerks

Re: Why are guys such jerks
Reply to: pers-gk9rc-1137518818@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-23, 11:51PM PDT


Some girls just need to realize that they have nothing else to offer a guy except a good lay. If the guy would be blunt and straight out said he only wanted to fuck, more than likely you wouldn't have had sex with him. Most girls don't like to be viewed as sluts or whores, so men will act like they have an interest in you until they get your pants off. If you were somewhat interesting, he might have stayed. But like I said, most girls don't have much to offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You wrote:

Just because I am a 21 year old college student with no job, no car and 3 roommates does not mean I am an irresponsible, clingy, dependent party girl!

I work my ass of to get the best out of my education which I am dishing $40K a year for in loans! I 'work' at two production studios, produce student films, go to class and do homework and try to have a social life.
Why cant you jerks take me seriously and not have insane excuses not to have me around?

Seriously, if you just wanted to fuck, just say so, and dont end up committing to a serious relationship and then end up treating me like shit!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



PostingID: 1137518818

No comments: